Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Experimental & Clinical Assisted Reproduction?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Your submission must be original work, having not been previously published or currently under consideration at another journal. Please note that by charter, upon formal acceptance all JECAR manuscripts will be be levied an article processing charge (APC) equivalent to 75% of the maximum BMC rate. Currently, the amount due from submitting author is €1200 (not to exceed US$1500). All remaining electronic publishing/NLM accession costs are offset by an educational grant from The Sims Institute Press Ltd. Payment is settled by corresponding author at the galley proof stage.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- On the title page, please omit titles and post-nominals for all authors (i.e., provide institutional affiliation/s only). The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. All images to accompany text are at least 900dpi resolution.
- JECAR adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (available at http://www.icmje.org).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Beginning in June 2009, the corresponding author is required to copy all communications regarding their manuscript submission directly to the Editor-in-Chief at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . This practice has been instituted to minimise delay in manuscript processing, as "spam filters" may interfere with handling of email submissions that include very large attachments. Note that this requirement also applies to manuscript revisions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Journal of Experimental & Clinical Assisted Reproduction (JECAR)
Published by The Sims Institute Press Ltd Dublin, Los Angeles & New York 2004-2013